TATTOO AFTERCARE INFORMATION
– After a minimum of three hours, remove the cling film from your tattoo.
– Wash your tattoo lightly and thoroughly with clean hands, using an unscented antibacterial soap. Do not hold the tattoo directly under the water.
– Pat the area dry with a soft clean paper towel, do not rub as this may cause irritation. You should leave the tattoo uncovered for about 20 minutes to allow the tattoo to breathe and for any excess moisture to evaporate.
– Once fully dry apply a non-scented water-based antibacterial ointment, such as Bepanthen, to the tattoo.
– Repeat these steps at least twice a day for the next 7-10 days, or until the tattoo starts to peel.
– After the tattoo has peeled, continue to wash and moisturise it twice a day with a fragrance-free lotion until any scabbing is gone and it is fully healed. This can take anywhere from 3 to 6 six weeks.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact the studio.